1. A prosperous Africa based on inclusive growth and sustainable development
2. An integrated continent, politically united based on the ideals of Pan Africanism and the vision of Africa’s Renaissance
3. An Africa of good governance, democracy, respect for human rights, justice and the rule of law
4. A peaceful and secure Africa
5. An Africa with a strong cultural identity, common heritage, values and ethics
6. An Africa, whose development is people-driven, relying on the potential of African people, especially its women and youth, and caring for children
7. Africa as a strong, united, resilient and influential global player and partner
Aspiration for Agriculture
From the Seven Aspiration, there are 3 that are affected for Agricultural Growth
"A global strategy to optimize use of Africa's resources for the benefits of all Africans"
Aiming to encourage discussion among all stakeholders, “Agenda 2063” is an approach to how the continent should effectively learn from the lessons of the past, build on the progress now underway and strategically exploit all possible opportunities available in the short, medium and long term, so as to ensure positive socioeconomic transformation within the next 50 years.
“ "We are talking about the diversification of the economy and coffee comes as the second most exportable product in the world, and as a replacement in the crisis that is happening at the moment in the oil sector"”